Do you want to receive and send email from Gmail on your iPhone? That is possible! You have different solutions for this. We have put these solutions into the list so you can choose the solution that works best for you.
You can use your Gmail through the standard mail client from iOS. All emails from Gmail are then loaded in this program, and you can also bookmarks and send messages from this standard mail client. Gmail has also developed its own mail client, which you can download from the Apple App Store. You need an Apple ID for this.
Set up Gmail on iPhone
Follow the instructions below to set up Gmail on your iPhone in the standard iOS messaging app.
- Go to Settings
- Then click on E-mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Click the New account option.
- Select the Google Mail option.
- Enter your account details.
Standard apps from iOS will automatically retrieve all e-mails. Now you can use Gmail on your iPhone.
Gmail app for iPhone
Do you like more with the Gmail app developed specifically for iPhone? Then follow the steps below to download and install this app on your iPhone.
- Visit the App store and search for ‘Gmail app’ or visit this link on your iPhone.
- Click download and enter your Apple ID password.
- Open the Gmail app if the app is installed on your iPhone.
- Sign in with the details of your Gmail account.